This white-hot, divine dessert starts with real oats, peaches, almonds, and sesame seeds and is a sweet, loving sensation that the whole family will love.
- 3 cups sliced peaches
- 2 cups oat bran
- ½ cup oat flakes
- ½ cup all-purpose flour (or 1 cup pastry flour)
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
- all-purpose cream, optional
- Place peaches in a square casserole dish. Combine the first four ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix the honey or maple syrup, sweetener, sesame seeds, and almond extract together, then work both mixtures together until crumbly.
- Spread evenly over peaches and bake at 375° F for 35 minutes or until golden.
- Top with the all-purpose cream. Serve hot.
contributed by : Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.