- 5 cups of almonds, ground
- 2 ½ cups of confectioner’s Sugar
- Mix almonds and Sugar together.
- White of 1 small egg, stiffly beaten, added to the almond/Sugar mix.
- Add just enough orange blossom water to make a firm, dryish paste.
- Knead the paste well and roll into thin sausages about 5 inches long. Bring the ends together forming bracelets the size of a small napkin ring. Decorate with a few blanched almonds if desired. On a cookie sheet lined with baking parchment, arrange the bracelets.
- Bake in a preheated 400F oven for 10 minutes. DO NOT allow the bracelets to color or brown, otherwise the taste will change. Remove carefully from the sheet once they have cooled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.