Purchased from the Watson Estate in McKinney, Texas in 1991. Dated 1966.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine almond butter and Sugar.
- Add eggs and almond extract and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet, and mix well.
- Stir in the coconut.
- Pour into a greased square pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.