This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Patrick Estate in Canton, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup miniature marshmallows
- 14 ounces flaked coconut
- ½ cup milk
- 1 stick butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 pound chopped almonds
- Mix chocolate cake mix according to directions with one box instant chocolate pudding.
- Bake in oblong pan.
- Mix evaporated milk and ½ cup sugar then bring to a full boil then remove from heat.
- Add marshmallows and coconut then spread over hot cake.
- Mix 1 cup sugar, milk and butter then bring to a full boil.
- Add chocolate chips and almonds then spread over coconut mixture.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.