From: diabetic Living Diet Online
Contains Dairy // Vegetarian // Diabetes-FriendlyPrep Time: 20 Mins
Rest Time: 8 h
Total Time: 20 Mins
- 1 Tsp gelatin, Unflavored
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Cup milk, Whole
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Drop almond extract
- 1 Cup blueberries
- 2 Tsp orange juice
- 1/4 Tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 Tsp vanilla
- For Panna Cotta, in a Small Saucepan Sprinkle gelatin Over The (cold) water. Let Stand For 3 Minutes to Soften. Cook And StirOver Medium Heat Until gelatin is Dissolved. Stir in milk AndThe 4 1/2 Teaspoons sugar. Cook And Stir Just Until milk is HeatedThrough And sugar is Dissolved. Stir in almond extract. Pour IntoTwo 6-Ounce Custard Cups or Disposable Plastic Cups. Cover AndChill For at Least 8 Hours or Until Firm.
- For Sauce, in Another Small Saucepan Combine blueberries, The 1 Tablespoon sugar, The orange juice, And cornstarch. Cook AndStir Over Medium Heat Until Slightly Thickened And bubbly. Cook and Stir For 2 Minutes More. Stir in vanilla. Transfer to a Bowl.Cover And Chill Until Ready to Serve.
- to Serve, Spoon The Sauce Into Dessert Dishes. Run a SmallKnife Around The Edge of Each Panna Cotta; Unmold Onto Sauce.
Nutrition Per Serving:
- 183 Calories, 3g Total Fat, 2g Saturated Fat, 65mg Sodium,
- 33g Carbs, 2g Dietary Fiber, 0g Sugars, 9mg Cholesterol,
- 5g Protein
Exchanges: 1/2 Dairy, 1 Fruit, 1 Other Carb, 1/2 FatCarb Choices: 2
contributed by :
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.