Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (24 oz) pkg. almond bark
- 1 cup peanut butter, chunky
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups Captain Crunch cereal
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups salted peanuts, without husks
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Melt almond bark in oven for 20 minutes (i melted in microwave).
- Mix in chunky peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add the Captain Crunch cereal, Rice Krispies, salted peanuts, and miniature marshmallows put on wax paper by spoonfuls.
- Let cool until solid.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.