Makes 30 squares
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl, combine rice and butter.
- Press rice mixture along bottom of a lightly buttered 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Top with almonds, cranberries, coconut and chocolate chips. Butterscotch or peanut butter chips are tasty alternatives.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over all; bake 20 to 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven or until top is golden.