Contributed by Jenn Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Beat the butter sugar and almonds together into a cream.
- Add almonds and mix well.
- Put 1 teaspoon of the mixture into sixteen small muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 °F for about ten minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pans but do not allow to set hard before removing to a wire rack.
- Fresh fruits such as raspberries, peaches or blackberries should be placed on these just before decorating with whipped cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.