- 2 3/4 cups water
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, finely ground
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 4 tbsp arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp Tabasco or other hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Process all ingredients until smooth. Heat gently to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until thickened and smooth.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.