- 1 Cup Imitation sour cream or Low Fat yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Drained Crushed pineapple
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped pecans
- 1 T. maraschino cherry Juice
- 1/8 T. powdered ginger or 1/2 T. Chopped Fresh GingerAssorted Fresh Fruit
Stir Together The sour cream, Crushed pineapple, pecans, cherry Juice And ginger. Spoon Into a Serving Bowl And Chill. to Serve, Place Bowl on a Chop Plate And Surround With Fresh Fruits Such as Whole strawberries, Large grapes, pineapple Spears, And Slices of Fresh peach. Use The Fruit as Dippers or You Can Provide Toothpicks to Pick up The Fruit For Dunking. Note: Make This Recipe as Directed And Then Freeze For a Delicious And Refreshing Dessert. Makes 1 3/4 Cup.
Source: my Old Recipes