- 2 tbl oil, (he recommends corn)
- 3 lrg onions, finely diced
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/3 cup firm tofu, crushed by hand
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbl unbleached flour
- 1 tbl couscous
- 1 x 10 Inch Wholewheat Pie Shell
- Saute onions in oil (I added 1/2 cup water to prevent burning, or you could substitute water for the oil to reduce fat), until translucent and mostly soft. Blend the soy milk, tofu, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and flour until smooth.
- Then combine the onions, the soy milk mixture and the couscous.
- Pour into the prepared pie shell. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.