Who eats quiche? Make one and watch it disappear. Makes a great brunch item.
- 3 small eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup grated sweet onions
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 quiche pastry dough, prepared (or single pie crust)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F for the quiche.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with a whisk; add the cream and beat again; add the grated onion and beat yet again.
- Sprinkle Bacon in the bottom of the shell; sprinkle Parmesan over the top of that.
- Pour cream mixture over all.
- Dot the top with small bits of butter.
- Place the pan on a cookie sheet or other drip pan and into a preheated oven.
- Bake at 350 °F until domed and light brown.
- Cool ½ hour before cutting and serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.