Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Great Flavors of Texas
- Serves 12
- 1 pan cooked cornbread, crumbled
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups celery, sliced
- 1 green peppers, seeded and chopped
- ¾ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 jar green olives and pimentos, drained (5 oz), rinsed and chopped
- ¾ cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp sage
- pepper to taste
- 10 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.