It's an awesome guac recipe that has been thoroughly enjoyed by many avocado enthusiasts.
- 3 medium-sized ripe tomatoes
- 4 Hass avocados
- 1 small purple onion
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 1 small California chile (or other pepper depending upon your heat preference)
- 1 small lime (not lemon)
- tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- In one bowl add diced tomatoes and onion; chopped cilantro, lime juice,and California chile pepper.
- Mix well.
- In another bowl halve and pit avocado and them scoop out avocado pulp into bowl.
- Using a fork mask until creamy with some chunks.
- Add tomato mixture to avocado mix well and tabasco sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.