- Makes about 1 quart.
- 1 x 5-inch-square sheet of apricot paste 
- 1 quart cold water
- sugar or sugar syrup, to taste
- mint sprigs, for garnish
- 1 kg rambutan
- 500 gm icing sugar
- Tear the apricot sheet into small pieces and place them in a medium-sized nonreactive bowl.
- Add the cold water and soak until the apricot dissolves.
- Strain through a fine sieve and sweeten to taste.
- Serve cold, garnished with springs of mint.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.