- 1 ⅞ cup amaranth flour
- 1 tablespoon egg replacer
- ½ teaspoon guar gum, if desired
- 2 ¼ cups water
- 2 bananas
- honey, optional
- Mix the dough. Prepare a non-stick skillet.
- Pour pancakes onto hot skillet. Begin to cook.
- Add banana slices so that they still sink in partly but still show their faces through on the top.
- Turn pancakes when ready, so that banana slices will come in contact with the skillet.
- When done, serve with banana slices facing up. Drizzle with honey, if desired.
Bananas will be warm and sweeten the pancakes. These types of pancakes are fun for children and the little kid in each of us.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.