Makes 12 to 16 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup amaretto
- 1 8-ounce container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon amaretto
- Grated milk chocolate for garnish
- Toasted almond slices for garnish
- Crust: Combine cracker crumbs, almonds, Sugar, cinnamon and butter in medium mixing bowl.
- Press into bottom and one inch up sides of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- Filling: Combine rice and ricotta cheese in food processor or blender until well blended; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and Sugar in large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Blend in amaretto and reserved rice mixture.
- Pour filling into prepared crust. Bake at 350 degrees 1 hour and 5 minutes.
- Topping: Blend sour cream, Sugar and amaretto.
- Spoon over cheesecake; bake an additional 10 minutes. Cool.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with grated chocolate and toasted almond slices.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.