Ambrosia Fruit Salad from the Wikibooks Cookbook—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time: 5 minutes to cook, 1 hour refrigeration
- Serves: 8
- 2 (11 oz) cans mandarin orange segments, drained
- 2 (15 oz) cans fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped cream
- Mix the mandarin oranges, fruit cocktail and coconut in a large bowl.
- Fold in the whipped cream and marshmallows.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Stir again before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.