Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 24 chicken wings, disjointed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 ounce packaged cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 ounce blue cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Place wings, discarding tips, in baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine rest of wings ingredients.
- Coat wings on both sides.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through,basting frequently.
- Just before serving, pour remaining sauce over wings and broil for approx. 1 minute to crisp skin.
Bleu cheese dip Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.