- 2½ lb chicken breasts, cut into 1½in strips
- celery tops
- 3 tbsp margarine
- 1 tart apple, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- ⅓ cup raisins
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup Coca-Cola
- 3½ tbsp flour
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 8 ounce can cranberries
- Cook chicken and a few celery tops in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- Cover, reduce heat to simmer and cook 45 minutes.
- In a large skillet, melt the margarine and add apple, onion, and curry powder.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in raisins, chicken broth, and coke.
- In a medium pot, mix flour with cream.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add salt, pepper, and apple/onion mixture.
- Cook over low heat until thick and creamy.
- Add rained cooked chicken.
- After chicken is on plate, poor the cranberries on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.