- 1 lb elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 large onion, halved then sliced
- 1 (28 ounces) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 4 cups of your favorite spaghetti sauce, homemade or store bought
- ½ cup margarine or butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook macaroni according to pkg directions.
- Saute the ground beef, onion, and Italian seasoning for 5 – 10 minutes
- Drain thoroughly, and leave the meat and onion in the skillet.
- Add the diced tomatoes and spaghetti sauce, and mix well.
- Add butter, and mix, until melted.
- When noodles are done, drain thoroughly
- Add the hamburger mixture from the skillet to the pot.
- Mix well, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat until bubbly, then serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.