The guys sure love this recipe. Enjoy!
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs ground beef (sirloin preferably)
- 2 packages egg roll wraps
- 2 medium onions
- 1 cup celery
- 1 large bell pepper (red, yellow or green)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (optional)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- seasoned salt (to taste)
- garlic powder or salt (to taste)
- hot sauce (green or red) optional
- vegetable oil or butter
- Heat up vegetable oil in deep fryer or large saucepan.
- Begin by using vegetable oil or butter in frying pan.
- Add onion, celery and all peppers, cooking until al dente.
- Add beef and seasonings to taste.
- If desired, add hot sauce.
- Sauté until brown, then set aside.
- Add a cup of water and begin to make egg rolls.
- Take egg roll wrap and moisten the sides with water, add a large teaspoon of meat to the center and seal.
- Cook until golden, turning to cook all sides.
- Repeat until finished.
- Serve with Sweet and Sour Sauce for dipping.
- Serve with cold beer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.