- 8 fresh boneless Pork chops
- 4 tablespoons of Worcestershire (English) sauce
- 1 small Onion cut into thin slices
- A pinch of oregano
- A pinch of paprika
- A pinch of garlic salt
- A pinch of cilantro
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 cup of sliced fresh (or canned) Mushrooms
- 1 small red pepper sliced a la julienne (optional)
- 1 small green pepper sliced a la julienne (optional)
- 4 tablespoon of oil
- Marinate the Pork chops for an hour in a mixture of worcestershire sauce, Onion, oregano, paprika, garlic salt, cilantro, and black pepper.
- Get the Pork chops out of the marinade and reserve.
- In a heavy sauce pan heat the oil and pan-fry the Pork chops at medium temperature until they are well cooked and golden brown.
- Get the Pork chops out of the pan and let on the stove at low heat.
- Add the Mushrooms and peppers. Sautee.
- Add the marinade.
- When the vegetables are cooked but firm turn off the fire. Use to garnish the Pork chops.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.