- 1 cup slightly puréed anasazi beans
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup tofu, drained very well
- 1/4 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterey jack Cheese
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 10 corn tortillas
- Mix first five ingredients together. Add 2 tablespoons enchilada sauce. Moisten tortillas in warmed enchilada sauce. Fill tortilla with mixture and roll. Place in greased 11 x 7-inch baking pan with the opening of the tortilla down. Any remaining sauce should be poured on top of the enchiladas once the pan is filled. Place cheeses on top and bake at 300 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.