This grand, classic antipasto starts off with real seafood, vegetables, and greens, and is great with other side dishes or appetizers. End your meal with an interesting, red-hot treat to make it look appetizing.
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 can of tuna, drained and mashed
- 1 6 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut up
- 1 small bag of baby greens
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 tomatoes cut into 8 slices each
- 8 slices of pepperoni
- In a small bowl combine anchovy, oil, and lemon juice. Let stand for about an hour or so.
- Pour anchovy mixture into larger bowl and add all ingredients except baby greens. Mix well.
- Place baby greens on individual dishes and pour mixture on top of greens. Serve cold and plain or with other appetizers or side dishes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.