- 3 large ripe tomatoes, stemmed and quartered
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1½ green peppers, seeded
- 1 large Onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Chopped scallions for garnish
- Diced green peppers for garnish
- bread cubes for garnish
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, green peppers, Onion, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in food processor, and pulse until mixture is smooth. Pour soup into serving bowls, and garnish with scallions, green peppers and bread cubes.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.