- Whisk together cornmeal and 1 cup cool tap water.
- Set aside.
- Bring 4 cups of water to full boil in a saucepan, add oil and beef bouillon.
- Pour the cornmeal batter into boiling water and stir until thickened, about 50 minutes.
- Stir with a wood spoon.
- If you stop stirring the angú create hot bubble splashes that can burn you.
- Cook less time if you’d like a past consistency angú and serve hot.
- If you’d like a shaped angú, cook the whole 50 minutes and pour in a bundt or fluted tube pan.
- Wait angú to cool before releasing in a serving plate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.