Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings.
- 2 cans (6.5 oz each) chopped clams
- 8 oz bottle clam juice
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets
- ½ pound angel hair pasta, broken in half
- 1 tbs olive oil
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Drain clams over a skillet, reserve clams.
- Add clam juice, water, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes to skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add broccoli, cook 3 minutes.
- Add pasta and oil, cook 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir clams into skillet.
- Cover, let stand 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.