Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Barilla
- 4 – 6 servings
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves peeled garlic
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 2 pt cut in halves cherry tomatoes
- 5 leaves basil
- salt to taste
- 1 pkg angel hair
- ½ cup pecorino dolce
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Peel and gently press garlic.
- Add garlic and pepper.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in ½ and tear basil into sm pieces.
- Add cherry tomatoes and basil.
- Simmer 5 min.
- Season with salt.
- Discard garlic cloves.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Drain and toss with sauce.
- Garnish with freshly grated pecorino.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.