The sauce is fabulous!
- 1 lbs large shrimp
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ lbs unsalted butter
- Rinse shrimp in cold water and place in 9 by 13 inch glass baking dish (single layer).
- Drizzle unpeeled shrimp with oil, lemon juice, tabasco and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover generously with cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Broil approximately 4 minutes.
- Turn and continue broiling until shell separates from shrimp, approximately 5 minutes depending on distance from broiler.
- Remove shrimp.
- Stir sauce and add more butter or lemon juice if needed.
- Serve immediately with lots of good French bread.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.