- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, whist together the lemon juice 2 tablespoons of water, the oil and salt.
- Cut off the fennel stalks and fronds. Finely chop ¼ cup of the fronds and add to the bowl of dressing.
- Discard the stalks. Cut the bulb in half and slice thinly. Add the fennel to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.