Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 block extra-firm tofu cut into strips and marinated
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large Spanish onion
- 1 pkg store bought fajita mix
- soft tortilla shells
- Cut tofu into ¼" thick strips and place in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk all of the marinade ingredients together and pour over the tofu strips.
- Cover the tofu and put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours (the longer you leave the tofu in the marinade, the more flavour it gets).
- Once the tofu has been marinated, in a large skillet, heat enough olive oil to cover bottom of pan.
- Add the tofu and briefly brown over medium low heat. Once browned, set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the onions and saute until translucent.
- Add all other vegetables and cook until tender. Add the tofu and stir in fajita mix.
- Serve on soft tortillas with lettuce, tomatoes and Tofutti sour cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.