- 50 gms milk powder
- 250 gms dried figs
- 50gms Sugar
- pinch of cardamom powder (optional)
- 2 tbsps nut flakes
- Clean and wash dried figs properly. Chop them
- Place milk into heavy bottom pan. Bring it to boil.
- Place chopped figs in the milk. Boil and stir till the milk evaporates and figs turn soft.
- Add Sugar and heat till Sugar melts.
- Add milk powder and heat. Stir well till the pak is done.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Garnish with nut flakes if you wish and serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.