- Soak agar-agar in water to soften.
- Cut the agar-agar into small pieces.
- Put 1⅔ cup of water in a pan and put on low heat.
- Add squeezed agar-agar in the pan and dissolve in the water.
- Strain the liquid and add sugar and lemon juice.
- Pour the liquid in a flat container and cool to firm.
- Mix 1 cup of water, ⅔ cup sugar, and lemon juice to make syrup.
- Cut kanten jello into small cubes.
- Serve kanten jello and fruits in individual bowls.
- Pour syrup in the cups and put anko on the top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.