- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces macaroni
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- In large bowl, stir together oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and salt and pepper.
- Toss with warm macaroni to coat well.
- Toss with Parmesan.
- Cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Add broccoli, pepperoni, and tomatoes; toss well.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.