- 1 (16 oz) can artichoke hearts (drained and sliced)
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 stick pepperoni, diced
- 1 cup provolone, diced
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes
- 1 each green and yellow pepper, cut into thin wedges
- 1 (10½ oz) can chickpeas (drained)
- ½ cup stuffed green olives
- 1 (16 oz) can cannellini beans
- Sliced Italian bread
- 3 medium cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh basil or 1 tbsp dried basil
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp parsley
- ½ tsp salt (or to taste)
- pepper to taste
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1¼ cups olive oil
- Toss all ingredients (except dressing) in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss.
- Transfer all to a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve with sliced Italian bread.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all above antipasto dressing ingredients until well blended.
- Pour immediately over antipasto salad.
- Then follow salad directions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.