This is a quick, from scratch garlic butter, to impress whomever you're cooking for. Its made with ingredients you probably have on hand, and stores in the refrigerator for up to a month. Tasty for garlic bread!
- In a small bowl melt butter in microwave.
- Using a garlic press, or food processor, mince and pulp garlic.
- You can use more or less garlic according to taste.
- Combine melted butter, basil, oregano, and garlic.
- Whisk in ⅓ cup olive oil.
- Brush or spoon on to your favorite bread, bake to re-heat bread.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.