This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces cottage cheese small curd
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup buttermilk baking mix
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Mix all ingredients with electric mixer.
- Grease mini-muffin tins and fill ¾ full with egg mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.