- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. unsalted butter
- 1 large Vidalia or other Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded ruby Swiss chard
- 1 cup (about 2 oz.) thinly sliced Mushrooms
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped Apple
- 2 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded Jarlsberg Cheese
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 9-inch deep-dish pie crust, unbaked
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
6. Bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until Cheese mixture is set and top is browned. Cool slightly before slicing, and serve.