Apple-Cherry Juice Blend, Canned, Unsweetened by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- ¼ cup apple-cherry juice blend
- ¼ cup oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Paprika, salt, and pepper (optional)
- Combine apple-cherry juice blend, oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, and spices (if desired) in a covered jar. Shake to mix well.
- Serve over fresh greens or pasta salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.