- 2 Tbs. plus 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. small potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 large Apples, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 1 6-oz. pkg. soy “Sausage” links, cut into thirds
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar for garnish
- 1/4 cup snipped parsley for garnish
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium heat. Sauté potatoes about 7 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet, and sauté Onion with potatoes about 5 minutes or until golden. Remove potatoes and Onion, and set aside.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.