- 3 egg white
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 2 cups reduced fat buttermilk baking mix
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- In large bowl whisk whites until foamy; whisk in milk, then stir in baking mix.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix just to blend.
- Heat griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat; coat with vegetable cooking spray.
- Portion batter onto griddle with ¼-cup measure.
- Cook until nicely browned, turning once, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot with maple syrup or nonfat yogurt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.