oh this is so yummy you have got to try some!!!!!!!!!!!!
Description[edit | edit source]
- 6 servings
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons HOT water
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 1/2 cups peeled, cored and diced Apples
Directions[edit | edit source]
- cream together the butter and Sugar.
- Next ADD: egg, salt, baking soda, cinnamon,flour, vanilla, Hot water, walnuts, 2 1/2 cups Apples
- MIX: until well blended and moist
- DO NOT OVER MIX! Best to mix this by hand with wooden spoon.
- POUR: into a greased 9 inch round cake pan
- Bake: in preheated 350 F. degree oven for 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.