- 2 cup apple juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
- 1 cup AM Rice 'n Shine
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup roasted pecan or other nuts — (chopped)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Bring juice, water and salt to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Stir in Rice 'n Shine and cinnamon.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Let set until slightly cool.
- Pour into a 9" square pan.
- Refrigerate until set and cool.
- Serve squares plain or with a little fruit syrup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.