Purchased from the Early Estate in Corpus Christi, Texas in 1992. Dated 1978.
- 3 cups applejacks cereal
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup whole blanched almonds
- 1-cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2-cup Sugar
- 1-tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4-teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- In a large bowl combine the cereal, nuts and chow mein noodles.
- In a small bowl combine the Sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in egg white.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 300 for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.