- 4 cups sliced peeled Granny Smith apples
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 8x8x2 pan and place apple slices in the bottom of the pan.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and sprinkle evenly over the top of the apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Works well with other fruit
- May substitute any good baking apple such as Honeycrisp apples.
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.