- 1 1/3 cup flour
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed at room temperature
- 3 medium Apples, peeled, cored, cut into 1" x 1/2" slices
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine flour and brown sugar in a large bowl and mix well.
- Cut in the butter a little at a time, until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Place the apples in a large bowl, sprinkle with brown sugar/flour/cinnamon mixture and stir gently to mix.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.