- Makes 6 large tortillas; may be cut in half to serve 12.
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup margarine
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Spoon fruit evenly onto all tortillas, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up tortillas and place seam side down on lightly greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Bring margarine, sugars and water to a boil in a medium sauce pan.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with extra cinnamon on top if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.