- 1 Can (21 oz) Apple Pie Filling
- 6 (8-inch) flour Tortillas
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon (and extra for garnish, if desired)
- 1/3 Cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 Cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spoon pie filling onto all tortillas, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up tortillas and place seam side down on lightly greased 8 x 8 baking pan.
- In a medium saucepan, bring butter or margarine, sugars and water to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with extra cinnamon on top if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Makes 6 large tortillas; may be cut in half to serve 12
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.