This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pound pork tenderloin trimmed
- 2 tart red cooking apples unpeeled cored and thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 375 °F then in small bowl combine apple jelly, lemon juice and pumpkin pie spice and blend well.
- Spray roasting rack with non- stick cooking spray then place in shallow pan and place pork tenderloin on rack and brush with half of the apple jelly mixture then roast at 375 °F for 30 minutes and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Place apple slices on broiler pan and brush with remaining apple jelly mixture then broil 5-6 inches from heat for about 5 minutes then slice tenderloin and serve with cooked apple slices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.